A 2-Day Hands-On Workshop
The rapid pace of change and increasing demands on today’s government workforce create an environment highly vulnerable to conflict in the workplace. Those who understand and practice effective conflict management and resolution will contribute to the continuing development of an effective, efficient and thriving workplace that will enable federal organizations to continue to meet their missions.
This workshop will demonstrate not only clear, practical conflict management and resolution techniques, but also how to implement them within the government work environment.
Learning Objectives & Topics Covered in this Workshop:
- Analyze conflict between individuals and between groups
- Identify the source of conflict
- Apply effective conflict management techniques
- Understand the 7 steps to conflict management
- Make use of conflict management tools and resources
- Develop a conflict management plan
- Understand and be able to apply conflict management strategies
- Understand effective conflict resolution techniques
- Recognize ineffective conflict resolution approaches
Audience: This workshop is designed for team and project leaders/managers in the GS11-13 range or their equivalents.
Toolkits: Each Participant will receive a Student Handbook and access to an Online Toolkit, containing tools such as checklist, tips, techniques, and numerous other tools to help you use your new skills immediately.
CPE Credits: 13.0
CEU Credits: 1.1
Suggested Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Basic
NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Group Live – Classroom