A 2-Day Hands-On Workshop
Course Description: The hands-on workshop zeroes in on the keys to creating a strong, focused, project organization. Managers and prospective managers get the cutting-edge information and tools they need to build and support the project management climate that is the fundamental key to making projects succeed. This workshop outlines exactly what key managers need to do to ensure senior management, customers, and workers support projects.
Who Should Attend:This workshop is designed for key managers and supervisors who want to create and drive a climate in the organization that causes the senior manager; customer; worker and other stakeholders support their efforts on projects. If you are managing an organization that is planning to or has recently undertaken a new challenging project, this is a great opportunity.
Subjects Covered in this Workshop:
- Creating Strategic Emphasis for Projects
- The Project Management Initiative Process and How to Implement It
- How Upper Management Influences Project Success
- How to Use This Information to Get the Visibility and Support You Need
- Supporting the Project Team
- Organizing the Project Management Effort
- Understanding Work Types
- Metrics You Need to Know
- What Metrics to Avoid, At All Costs
- Developing Project Managers
- Planning the Project Environment
- Exactly What Inspires Project Workers?
- How to Build Morale in Your Project