Expanding Leadership Skills for Those Who are Introverts or that Lead Introverts
A 3-Day Hands-On Workshop
Not all of us are built with a desire to speak to large crowds, incessantly work in small groups engaged in endless chatter or feel the need to be constantly around others. An innovative, reflective and creative portion of the population refer to themselves as introverts; preferring to listen over speak, and to work, at least partially, independently. This collective deserves leadership that fosters their unique and powerful methods of contributing to group and organizational goals.
This workshop provides an engaging look at the hidden value of introversion and addresses the specific techniques to harness the power of introverts though a deliberate and proven leadership approach; whether the introvert be the leader or the led.
Learning Objectives & Topics Covered in this Workshop:
- Understand the benefits of introverted leadership
- Understand introverted leadership styles
- Demonstrate proven leadership techniques
- Contrast the unique needs and talents of introverted personalities
- Build a personal leadership development strategy
- Apply tools and techniques for increasing teamwork, productivity and contribution in the government workplace
Audience: This workshop is designed for leaders/managers in the GS11-13 range or their equivalents.
Toolkits: Each Participant will receive a Student Handbook and access to an Online Toolkit, containing tools such as checklist, tips, techniques, and numerous other tools to help you use your new skills immediately.
CPE Credits: 20.0
CEU Credits: 1.7
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Basic
NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Group Live – Classroom