Expanding Your Influence, Power and Professional Impact Through Engagement
A 2-Day Hands-On Workshop
Leading, at its heart, is about building relationships – up, down, across and even outside the organization. In a government work environment where failure is not an option and demands are high, it can be an all to frequent circumstance where managers and leaders focus so much on doing they lose sight of leading. This workshop takes participants on a personal journey to help them understand techniques and foster professional habits that make it easier to have frequent, meaningful and impactful conversations that are an essential tool in expanding influence, power and professional impact.
Learning Objectives & Topics Covered in this Workshop:
- Construct a plan to increase influence
- Understand how to increase influence with the boss
- Demonstrate proven techniques to increase influence through engagement techniques
- Develop a professional development strategy deliberately focused on increasing power and impact with your organization
- Learn and Apply effective engagement techniques
- Assess current engagement practices
Audience: This workshop is designed for leaders/managers in the GS11-13 range or their equivalents.
Toolkits: Each Participant will receive a Student Handbook and access to an Online Toolkit, containing tools such as checklist, tips, techniques, and numerous other tools to help you use your new skills immediately.
CPE Credits: 13.0
CEU Credits: 1.1
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Basic
NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Group Live – Classroom