A 2 Day Workshop for Government Personnel
Market Research is required for all Performance-Based Service Contracts. This workshop focuses on the clear, practical, “how-to” techniques of Market Research. We will give you a clear, practical, step-by-step approach to Market Research. We will explain roles, responsibilities, timelines and milestones, and provide you with a list of Market Research data sources.
Topics Included in this Workshop —
- What Is Market Research?
- How To Conduct Market Research, Step-By-Step
- How to use the Market Research Checklist
- Regulations, Policies, And Guidance
- What Skills Are Needed
- Getting The Help You Need
- Market Research Procedures For Documentation
- How To Use Your Performance Work Statement (PWS) Data For Market Research
- Sources Of Data For Market Research
- Making contact with a POC
- Questions to ask
- The Market Research Final Report
- Tips And Techniques To Make The Work Easier