A 2-Day Hands-On Workshop
This program focuses on personal interaction skills for developing high levels of team effectiveness.Participants explore tried and true techniques that allow for rapid progressive and effective ways to build the team, assimilate new members and achieve high performance. Attendees will gain an understanding on how to apply theory in the fluid and rapidly changing management environment in the Federal workplace and how they can best contribute to the organization. Team player self-assessments will allow for individuals to understand how they can best contribute to the team as a government-employed professional.
Subjects covered in this workshop—
- What Makes a Team Have Impact?
- Team Members and Team Leaders
- Effective Team Players
- Ineffective Team Players
- Analyzing Your Team’s Strengths and Weaknesses
- How People Work Effectively in a Team
- Team Building
- Communicating in a Team
- How to Start it – How to Focus on it – How to Follow-through
- Putting it all Together
- Special Topics Individual Discussion