A 2, 3, or 4 Day Workshop for Government Employees
This workshop shows you how to get the best from your people . . . and how to be recognized as a supervisor who gets results. Learn clear, practical, how-to techniques of high-performance supervision in the government. You will advance your skills in supervising government employees, planning, accomplishing the mission, organizing, problem-solving, facilitating change and making decisions.
Topics included in this workshop include—
- How to gain effectiveness
- Organizational productivity
- Leading and Directing
- Conflict Resolution
- Assessing your team
- Building a High Performing Team
- How to Motivate government employees
- Dealing with difficult team members
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Coaching your people
- Gain respect and recognition
- How to achieve Results!