A 2 Day Workshop for Department of Defense Personnel
Designed solely with the DoD professional in mind, this workshop will provide you with detailed guidance on how to be an effective SSEB member and ensure compliance with the most recent mandated DoD Source Selection Procedures. You will learn the roles and responsibilities of an SSEB team member, how to evaluate a proposal, how to spot problems in a proposal, red flags that indicate a contractor will not perform well, legal issues, source selection activities and procedures IAW FAR part 15 and OUSD Memorandum ‘Department of Defense Source Selection Procedures’ dated March 4, 2011, and you will be given step-by-step instructions on how to fully document your findings.
This workshop allows participants to gain invaluable Hands-on experience by evaluating actual proposals in class!
Topics Included in this Workshop —
- Source Selection Overview
- SSEB organizational structure
- The Source Selection Evaluation room
- Who has access?
- Schedules and milestones
- Roles And Responsibilities
- Teams within the SSEB
- Legal Issues of Being On A Source Selection Board
- The Regulations
- Source Selection Activities And Procedures
- How To Evaluate A Proposal
- Evaluate Proposals in class!
- Documenting Your Findings
- Documentation requirements
- Tips and Techniques to make you documentation easier and better!
- The Decision Briefing
- Post-Award Debriefs