A 2-Day Hands-On Workshop
Teamwork in the government is rapidly evolving into a new form, which will be the future for all employees. Those who learn how to effectively use it will be respected and sought after by every organization. This workshop shows you precisely what steps to take to make you more valuable and your team more effective.
Learning Objectives & Topics Covered in this Workshop:
- Analyze effective and ineffective team practices and policies
- Apply effective team building strategies applicable to the government work environment
- Apply techniques to develop team members
- Understand team player styles
- Analyze team strengths and weaknesses
- Enhance team communication
- Understand how to get people to work effectively in a team
- Apply effective coaching techniques
- Understand when and how to conduct effective team building
- Develop effective team goals and standards
- Make use of team goals as a measurement and motivational mechanic
Audience: This workshop is designed for team and project leaders/managers in the GS11-13 range or their equivalents.
Toolkits: Each Participant will receive a Student Handbook and access to an Online Toolkit, containing tools such as checklist, tips, techniques, and numerous other tools to help you use your new skills immediately.
CPE Credits: 13.0
CEU Credits: 1.1
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Basic
NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Group Live – Classroom