A 2 Day Workshop for Personnel Who Desire To Perform At Superior Levels When Performing Source Selection Duties
Designed solely with the government professional in mind, this workshop will provide you with detailed guidance on how to be an effective SSEB member. You will learn the roles and responsibilities of an SSEB team member, how to evaluate a proposal, how to spot problems in a proposal, red flags that indicate a contractor will not perform well, legal issues, source selection activities, and procedures, and you will be given step-by-step instructions on how to fully document your findings.
This unique SSEB workshop will be highly tailored for your organization and provides hands-on proposal evaluation exercises – with actual proposals!
- Source Selection Overview
- SSEB organizational structure
- The Source Selection Evaluation room
- Who has access?
- Schedules and milestones
- Roles And Responsibilities
- Legal Issues of Being On A Source Selection Board
- The Regulations
- Source Selection Activities And Procedures
- How To Evaluate A Proposal
- Documenting Your Findings
- Documentation requirements
- Tips and Techniques to make your documentation easier and better!
- The Decision Briefing
- Preparing the briefing
- Delivering the briefing
- Post-Award Debriefs
CPE Credits: 15.0
CEU Credits: 1.3
Suggested Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Basic
NASBA Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Delivery Method: Group Live – Classroom