Briefings That Get Results in Government Organizations
1 and 2 Day, Hands-On Workshop
Visibility is a key to success in government today. Give yourself, and your organization, a leading edge. This workshop shows you how to plan, organize and present your ideas powerfully and confidently when briefing high-level individuals and decision-makers. Gain impact skills to make your next presentation really showcase your strengths. This workshop firmly focuses on the practical, specific how-to techniques of making high-performance presentations.
Some of the topics you will cover —
- Define your goal & message by analyzing the needs and expectations of your audience
- Organize and format information to direct the audience’s attention to your objectives and strengths
- Develop powerful presentations that gain an audience’s attention and influence their viewpoints
- Deliver a message confidently using information, persuasion, humor, and analogies
- Answer the tough questions capably and confidently
- Tips & techniques
- The Government Presentations Toolkit includes checklists, forms, and tip sheets
Note: The second day allows each participant to practice techniques learned in the workshop and to be personally evaluated.