A 3 or 4 Day Workshop for Government Leaders
This Workshop provides practical, proven methods for developing the government workforce. Whether guiding employees to grow professionally or helping employees during periods of change and transition, coaching and mentoring lets leaders be seen as results oriented. Participants share leadership challenges and solutions specific to government organizations. The instructor guides the learning through dynamic instruction, small group exercises, case studies, and hands-on application of proven techniques to plan and execute the development of government employees.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to use Coaching and Mentoring to achieve a highly responsive, capable, innovative, and agile workforce of professionals who:
- Grow in their professional area of expertise
- Are inspired to achieve the mission
- Are champions of the leader’s vision and values
- Lead the way by being strong role models who build trust, inspire confidence, and deliver superior team results
- The handbook participants receive in this workshop is a powerful guide that you will refer to for immediate results. We also provide tools and resources that you will use to prepare for each coaching and mentoring session you conduct.
The handbook participants receive in this workshop is a powerful guide that you will refer to for immediate results. We also provide tools and resources that you will use to prepare for each coaching and mentoring session you conduct.
All attendees will receive a Student Handbook and access to an Online Toolkit, containing tools and research developed and gathered over decades by our instructors. Toolkits include items such as checklists, tips and techniques, sample documents, forms, academic and government studies, and numerous other tools to help you use your new skills immediately.
- Employ coaching and mentoring strategies to help employees reach the next level of performance and make productive choices concerning the direction of
- Identify and build your employee’s natural strengths that lead to mission success
- Discuss barriers to acknowledge differences and valuing those differences
- Incorporate other people’s learning styles so you can coach and mentor more effectively
- Develop a fast, simple personal plan for your coaching or mentoring success using the three key factors for coaching and mentoring success
4-Day *Additional Learning Objectives
- Construct a Mission-Based Leadership Approach to Coaching and Mentoring
- Specify a Leader’s Coaching and Mentoring Goals
- Build an effective Leadership Team using Coaching and Mentoring
CPE Credits: 23.0-31.0
CEU Credits: 2.0-2.7
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Basic
NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Group Live – Classroom