A 3 Day Hands-On TMS Experience
Delivered in Live or Live Virtual Classrooms!
This workshop is staffed and taught by a motivational speaker who is a former Senior Government Leader, Extraordinary Leadership is a course designed, staffed and delivered to inspire—its driving purpose and ultimate result. This is a meaningful and emotional experience for everyone that attends. Learn how small adjustments in attitudes and behaviors can produce inspiring and highly successful outcomes at work, at home, and in the community. This is a values-based course that introduces a leadership model that identifies critical priorities for driving energy, commitment, innovation and change while building leadership in others to ensure future organizational success.
Learning Objectives & Topics Covered in this Workshop:
- Distinguish between effective & ineffective leader behaviors
- Identify elements that measure strength of the workplace
- Differentiate between the roles & functions of managers & leaders
- Discuss how the leader’s self-awareness, emotional intelligence, behavioral skills & personal credibility set the tone for engagement
- Explain how passionately conveying a shared purpose & vision can drive pride in the organization & commitment from the workforce
- Define the supervisor’s unique contribution to organization results & identify ways he or she can promote authentic human relationships
- Identify five major dysfunctions of teams & explain why trust, constructive confrontation, inclusion & continuous improvement are essential for collaboration, innovation
Receive a Student Handbook and Online Toolkit, containing tools such as checklist, tips, techniques, and numerous other tools to help you use your new skills immediately.
CPE Credits: 23.0
CEU Credits: 2.0
Suggested Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Basic
NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Group Live – Live Virtual Classroom
Audience: This workshop is designed for government managers and leaders.