A 1-Day Hands-On TMS Experience
Delivered in Live or Live Virtual Classrooms!
Designed to provide conceptual and practical guidelines for leading people effectively and confidently towards challenging project objectives, this workshop focuses on the human effort required for project success. With a focus on what agendas and motivations support, or get in the way of, your success, this workshop teaches people skills, not project management tools. This workshop will improve the leadership ability of engaged project and program managers and their staff. It is recommended for efforts that are either controversial or which are having a challenging time achieving the momentum to get started.
Learning Objectives & Topics Covered in this Workshop:
- Demonstrate communications skills to achieve project success
- Apply motivational models based on project needs
- Understanding and controlling conflict and politics in a project environment
- How to negotiate with stakeholders to achieve maximum public value
- Acknowledging and mitigating stress for the PM and project team
CPE Credits: 7.0
CEU Credits: 0.6
uggested Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Intermediate
NASBA Field of Study: Business Managements and Organization
Delivery Method: Group Live –Live Virtual Classroom