A 2 or 3-Day Hands-On TMS Experience
Delivered in Live, Live Virtual, or Hybrid Classrooms!
This workshop will provide Managers, Supervisors, and Employees with the guidance necessary to successfully manage, lead, and contribute in the hybrid workspace team. Government teams will be asked to perform from a hybrid workspace more than ever – with team members contributing to the mission from traditional offices and virtual/remote workspaces simultaneously. Participants of this dynamic hands-on workshop learn how-to techniques to maintain effective communications, motivate and supervise employees, and meet customer demands as part of a hybrid workspace team.
This workshop teaches Managers how to
- Develop clear, specific, and timely performance metrics to use in evaluating employee performance,
- How to construct and implement an effective hybrid workspace communication plan that facilitates collaboration, and
- How to motivate individuals, groups, and teams to maximize productivity in the demanding mix of work-from-home and traditional workspace environment.
Practical exercises include establishing performance goals, adopting an organization/team communication plan, planning teambuilding events, and developing a review plan for the hybrid workspace team.
An experienced former government manager will facilitate a thorough, in-depth discussion on hybrid teamwork from several different perspectives.
Learning Objectives & Topics Covered in this Workshop:
- What does and doesn’t work well for hybrid workspace teams
- Motivating the Hybrid Workspace Team and Employee
- Performance Management –Managing and Working in a Hybrid Office Environment
- Enabling Collaboration and Productivity
Toolkits: Receive a Student Handbook and Online Toolkit, containing tools such as checklists, tips, techniques, and numerous other tools to help you use you new skills immediately.
CPE Credits: 15 .0 – 23.0
CEU Credits: 1.31.3- 2.0
Suggested Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation Preparation: None
NASBA Program Level: Basic
NASBA Field of Study: Business Programming and Management
Delivery Method: Group Live – Live Virtual Classroom