Using Creativity to Improve Decisions, Outcomes, and Morale
A 1-Day Hands-On TMS Workshop
A classic aphorism defines insanity as repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. This workshop is focused on expanding your creativity to develop new, original solutions to your toughest problems. You will spend time defining your current decision-making style. In small groups, you’ll explore the vectors of a problem to expand your potential options. You will learn a proven, structured approach to make better decisions. Finally, you’ll incorporate change management, communications skills, and emotional intelligence to improve your idea’s acceptance rate.
Learning Objectives & Topics Covered in this Workshop:
- Explain why problem definition drives good decisions
- Demonstrate how to expand your available options
- List the steps required in any decision
- Show how different intelligence types create solutions
- Overcome resistance to change
- Sell your idea with a fast, compelling narrative
- Evaluate multiple options and make the optimal choice
Each Participant will receive a Student Handbook and access to an Online Toolkit, containing tools such as checklists, tips, techniques, and numerous other tools to help you use your new skills immediately.
Audience: This workshop is designed for government personnel.
- CPE Credits: 7.0
- CEU Credits: 0.6
- Suggested Program Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- NASBA Program Level: Basic
- NASBA Field of Study: Professional Development
- Delivery Method: Group Live – Live Virtual Classroom