A 5 Day Workshop for Government Personnel
Delivered in Live or Live Virtual Classrooms!
This course is for Government Supervisors looking to refresh their supervisory competencies. Effective supervisors develop capacity, motivate employees, improve engagement, and get results. This course will provide insights into workplace motivation and employee engagement. Learn to develop an effective leadership approach that addresses the requirements of the government workforce and the needs of your local team.
The course addresses the OPM guidance to provide supervisors training that addresses their competencies and essential job activities.
Topics included in this workshop –
- Understand the different ways people learn, think, conceptualize and modify your style in the interest of working most effectively with others
- Learn strategies to shift from impasse to resolution, to transformation in workplace conflict
- Explore the concepts of employee motivation and engagement
- Network and learn from peers facing leadership and supervision challenges
- Apply and practice these skills to real workplace scenarios and develop strategies for applying learning to the workplace