How to Perform COR Duties Ethically and Efficiently
A 5 Day Workshop for Government Personnel
Technical Management Services is an approved DAU Equivalent Provider. This course is verified by the Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI) and is specifically designed for Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) who are responsible for assuring that contractors are performing the technical portion of their job for NGA. This course meets all DAU COR 222 training objectives and is designed to provide CORs the breadth of knowledge required to perform their role, including knowledge related to COR roles and responsibilities, as well as fundamentals of contracting regulations, types, phases, and other elements of the procurement process; awareness of ethical, legal, and cultural factors that impact COR responsibilities; and information necessary to effectively evaluate situations, apply knowledge gained, and make the right decisions to carry out COR responsibilities.
- The Regulations
- Contracting Officer’s Representative Roles and Responsibilities
- COR Authority.
- COR do’s and don’ts.
- Ethics for Government Personnel Evaluating a Contractor’s Performance
- Whatare the Things I need to know about our contract?
- Whatare Performance-Based Requirements and how does Performance-Based Contracting change the way we monitor and evaluate our contractor’s performance?
- The Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) and its application to the COR
- How to use the QASP to evaluate a Contractor’s Performance
- Types of Surveillance
- Contract Administration
- Monitoring Contractor Performance
- Documenting Results
- Avoiding Problems
- How to Detect Contractor Fraud
- Recording Past Performance