A 5-Day Hands-On Workshop
This highly interactive five-day workshop offers technically trained and talented people – engineers, systems analysts, nurses, accountants, scientists, technicians, mechanics – the training core they need to make their maximum contribution to the organization as a formal or informal leader.
The workshop teaches proven techniques that allow professionals to more influential within a technical organization. The use of blended adult learning techniques in this workshop creates a powerful experience that both introverts and extroverts alike will walk away from with renewed energy, increased focus and satisfaction with their professional development time investment.
Subjects covered in this workshop:
- Explore Case Studies and Real World Examples of Leadership Success
- The Delicate Balance of Leadership and Power
- How to Develop Trust and Respect
- The Art of Influence
- Accessing Intrinsic Motivation
- Self Assessment of Leadership Ability and Potential
- Project Leadership and Project Management
- Contents of Personalized Development Plans
- Identify and prioritize three key things they will influence at work
- Identify and prioritize five leadership and management competencies to develop
- Identify three to five people to build rapport with who can help them become more influential, and determine how to go about building rapport with each person
- Use self-assessments to identify and prioritize competencies related to building trust and respect, influence, and dedication to being a leader