A 5-Day Hands-On Workshop
This one-week interactive seminar is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to help them meet the current and ever-changing challenges facing Federal supervisors and managers today. This workshop gives supervisors and managers the practical skills needed to plan, schedule, organize, direct and control resources to get results.
The pragmatic, hands-on methods you learn are derived from proven success in government organizations. You will advance your skills in managing government employees, planning, accomplishing the mission, organizing, problem-solving, facilitating change, and making decisions.
In addition, you will learn how to be recognized as someone who gets results . . . consistently. A Personality Self-Test will also be administered to allow managers and prospective managers to assess their own personality traits and appreciate the uniqueness that each type brings to the team.
Subjects covered in this workshop—
- Understand and create an organizational culture
- Master techniques for planning, organizing, delegating, problem-solving, and decision making
- Build high performing teams
- Develop a vision
- Design a personal individual development plan
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Design a personal Individual Development Plan